About Our Team
Parrot is a tech-forward court reporting service and our mission is to fulfill the burgeoning demands of the nation’s top litigators by facilitating remote proceedings that are more effective and convenient, and produce transcripts that are delivered faster, more accurately and with functionality that saves time and money. We are quickly expanding our operations, and are actively seeking new talent to add to our team of reporters!
Why Join Us?
We offer flexible scheduling as well as the ability to work remotely. Get started quickly, using our simple low-cost setup. Our reporters say Parrot's technology, tools and internal support team make their job easier. We'd love to welcome you to this team of creative, passionate, and highly adaptable professionals!
What You Will Do
- Monitor and maintain audio recording integrity; Ensure every word of testimony is capturable.
- Host remote proceedings and manage web-conferencing platform features.
- Administer oath.
- Open and close the record using the designated script.
- Provide read-backs/playbacks from Parrot's live transcript when requested.
You Must Have
- Active Ohio Notary Public commission.
- Familiarity with web-conferencing platforms such as Zoom.
- Meticulous attentiveness to detail and instruction.
- Litigation experience preferred.
We'll Provide You With
- Training and materials.
- Access to real-time technical and admin support.
- Weekly pay-out.
- Ongoing training and opportunities to advance.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity company and highly value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.