Effective: December 1, 2020
1. Information we Collect and How we Use It. BlueLedge collects information about you when you sign up with BlueLedge, when you use the Services, and when you visit BlueLedge pages.
a. Registration. When you sign up for any BlueLedge Service we ask you for information relevant to the service being requested, which may include your name, email address, physical address, phone number, fax number, birth date, credit card or other payment information, and other relevant information. If you choose to make a payment online, you will be redirected to a third-party host who will process the transaction. BlueLedge neither receives nor retains any of your credit card or other payment information.
c. Server Log Information. When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, cookie information, and the pages you request.
d. User Communications. When you send email or other communications to BlueLedge, BlueLedge may retain those communications indefinitely.
e. Affiliated Sites; Payment. Some of the Services are provided by third party vendors to BlueLedge. As such, the privacy policies of those vendors will govern the use of those Services provided by such vendors as well as the information provided by you, or collected in association with, those sites. You acknowledge that some of these Services and pages may bear a BlueLedge brand and appear to be BlueLedge pages. Payments to BlueLedge are processed via a third-party vendor. BlueLedge does not receive, retain, or store any payment information and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the security of your payment information. You acknowledge and agree that BlueLedge is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of utilizing the third party system to process your payment
f. Use of Information. BlueLedge uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for products or services, to contact you regarding products and services in which you may have an interest, to improve our services, and to contact you when necessary. BlueLedge may also disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. BlueLedge may also disclose your personal information if BlueLedge believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of BlueLedge’s Terms, or as otherwise required by law. BlueLedge may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information. Such information does not identify you personally.
Furthermore, if you enroll in BlueLedge through a BlueLedge partner organization or as a direct referral through a partner link, such BlueLedge partner is entitled to receive student progress updates.
2. Ensuring Accuracy & Removing Personal Records. BlueLedge makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of your records. We do not alter your information before sharing it with third parties.
You may contact us at any time to review the accuracy of the personal information you provide us, and if you find any errors, you have the responsibility to notify us so that we may have the correct information. It is your responsibility to keep your records with BlueLedge updated by notifying us by email at the address in this Policy. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests to update your data in a timely manner.
If you wish to remove your record from our website and end your relationship with BlueLedge, please submit your request via the Comments or Questions portion of our website.
3. Keeping Information Secure. BlueLedge realizes the importance of safeguarding personal information and has in place appropriate procedures to help ensure limited access to personally identifiable information. BlueLedge uses reasonable security measures to maintain the security of the personally identifiable information we may collect and process. We may use encryption, firewalls, password protection, and physical lock and key to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. We may also place internal restrictions on who in the company may access data to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. Despite our safeguards, the nature of the Internet is such that data may be intercepted by unauthorized third parties regardless of any security measure that may be in place. Therefore, in submitting personally identifiable information to our websites, you assume the risk of an unauthorized third party obtaining that information.
4. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you are a California resident, the CCPA permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information. Pursuant to CCPA, BlueLedge does not share your personal information. See above for more information about our privacy and data collection policies. To make a request with regard to your personal information, you may contact us via email at email@example.com.
5. . Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notices.
a. Prohibition of Disclosure of Information. Children under 13 are not permitted to disclose any personally identifying information in relation to any Service. This means that children may not register for any product or service.
b. Filtering Notices. There are commercially available services and software that limit access to objectionable information.
3. Modification or Deletion of Account Information. You can edit or delete your account information at any time by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some information about you and your account may remain in our archived records after modification and/or deletion.
5. Changes. BlueLedge may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our website.
6. Comments or Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact BlueLedge at email@example.com.