ACtive Military Spouses
Start a New Career with up to $4,000 for Active Military Spouses
It's time to focus on you. As an active military spouse, you may be eligible to receive $4,000 tuition assistance through Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) to pursue career training and professional certifications for careers that are in-demand and portable as you relocate. Our courses are 100% online and allow you to learn at your own pace, from anywhere, and in between your busy schedule.
Earn certifications that are transferable and portable across the country!
- Earn credentials for a high-demand industry.
- An Enrollment Representative will help you apply for your MyCAA benefit.
- Your Student Advisor will provide personalized support during your course and help prepare you for your job search.
- Take classes at your own pace and on your schedule.
MyCAA Eligibility Requirements
- You must be the spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, National Guard, or Reserve member in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, or O-1 to O-2.
- If your spouse is a National Guard or AGR Member on federal Title 10 active duty orders, you also may be eligible.
SIGN UP THROUGH OUR TRAINING PARTNER
Please fill out the form below and an ed2go Enrollment Representative
will contact you about MyCAA enrollment.