A well-funded startup based in San Francisco, our workforce includes a diverse collection of individuals located all across the country. Our first-of-its-kind platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings. By maintaining a dynamic work environment where employees collaborate and grow, we aim to modernize and transform the processes involved in court reporting, testimony management, trial preparation, use of video evidence, and more. Join us in revolutionizing the legal industry and beyond while working alongside our talented team!
This role is remote but the candidate must be based in California!
- Detailed shorthand annotations
- Monitoring and managing the session
- Attend depositions, hearings, proceedings, as needed
- Report speakers' identification, gestures, actions, etc
- Current Notary License For The State Of California
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with video conferencing/database platforms
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Workspaces/Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Qualified candidates must have a full and complete understanding of the legal process and requirements for the state of California as well as basic national knowledge.
- A webcam, headset and computer is needed as well!
- A mixture of transcription and non-transcription experience.
- AAERT cert is preferred
- Legal background is recommended
- Previous Experience is strongly recommended
Prevail is committed to equality and diversity, including paying fairly for equal work, and to building an inclusive workplace.
At this time, we can only hire US Citizens and cannot provide H1B Visa support!