We are looking to hire someone full-time. Our most immediate need is help with our office and administrative duties, but we are also looking to hire someone we can train as a Reporter, Videographer, or Trial Presentation Technician.
Job Duties - Administrative:
- Scheduling client requests that come in by phone and email.
- Collecting and processing information from subcontractors
- Scanning and/or processing exhibits received in physical or electronic form
- Producing deposition transcripts in various document formats to send to clients
- Invoicing clients using QuickBooks
- Entering payables
Job Duties – Technical and/or Reporting:
- Starting and providing technical support for Zoom meetings
- Scheduling Zoom Meetings across our 10 accounts
- Screensharing documents for remote depositions
- Capturing and monitoring multi-track audio feeds, both via Zoom and in person
- Monitoring live speech-to-text transcription and entering additions and corrections
- Tracking proper names, terms of art, and other unknown words to get spellings for
- Marking and organizing exhibits, and then getting them to the office to be scanned
- Interacting with our clients in a professional and friendly way
- Thinking critically to troubleshoot connection and other issues
To be successful you must have an aptitude for detail, be computer savvy, and have a client-first attitude. The role is deadline driven, so ability to plan and prioritize is key. Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and composition are a must. A background in the legal industry or tech industry is a plus. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
Our tight-knit group also needs someone who:
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Can multi-task and work under pressure
- Possesses confidence, flexibility, and self-directedness
- Looks for ways to pitch in when caught up
- Will contribute to a small office culture
- Has a positive attitude
- Has reliable transportation
Compensation starts at $17/hour, but negotiable based on experience. We offer group health (75% of individual coverage paid by company), six holidays, and a schedule of paid time off (PTO). We have free parking in our building lot.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.