About Spectrum Reporting
Founded in 1988, Spectrum Reporting is a service firm that provides court reporting, audio transcription, legal videography, videoconferencing, and trial presentation services to the central Ohio legal community. We enjoy a reputation for excellence and customer service. We are located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We will provide all necessary equipment and training.
- Capturing and monitoring multi-track audio feeds, both via Zoom and in person
- Monitoring live speech-to-text transcription and entering additions and corrections
- Tracking proper names, terms of art, and other unknown words to get spellings for
- Marking and organizing exhibits, and then getting them to the office to be scanned
- Interacting with our clients in a professional and friendly way
- Thinking critically to troubleshoot connection and other issues
To be successful you must have an aptitude for detail, be computer savvy, and have a client-first attitude. The role is deadline driven, so ability to plan and prioritize is key. Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and composition are a must. A background in the legal industry or tech industry is a plus. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
Our tight-knit group also needs someone who:
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Can multi-task and work under pressure
- Possesses confidence, flexibility, and self-directedness
- Looks for ways to pitch in when caught up
- Will contribute to a small office culture
- Has a positive attitude
- Has reliable transportation
Compensation starts at $17/hour, but negotiable based on experience. We offer group health (75% of individual coverage paid by company), six holidays, and a schedule of paid time off (PTO). We have free parking in our building lot.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.