Independent Contractor Transcriptionists transcribe verbatim recorded audio interviews between insurance adjusters and their clients regarding property and casualty claims. Work is done independently and must satisfy minimum quality scores and weekly production amounts. All work is done remotely at Independent Contractor's work location.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Accuracy - Ability to transcribe verbatim with 98% or higher accuracy.
Formatting - Ability to learn and adhere to Allegis transcript formatting standards.
Experience - Minimum 2 years' transcription experience.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Experience with strict verbatim transcription
• Experience with insurance and/or legal transcription (or similar industry)
• Ability to produce an average of 100+ transcript pages within 8-10 hours
• Minimum 75 WPM
• Transcribe in adherence to Allegis formatting standards.
• Ensure all transcripts meet or surpass 98% accuracy.
• Provide responsive and proactive communication with office team.
• Submit completed jobs before or by the file due date/time.
• Work in accordance to established 100+ page weekly production target amounts.
• Available to invest 2-3 hours a day with 24 hour turnaround with office team during business hours for onboarding and quality development.
• Ability to discern accented speech and different dialects.
• PC with Windows 8.1 or higher (not compatible with Mac)
• Full version of Microsoft Word 2013 or higher
• Compatible USB foot pedal and headset
• High-speed internet connectivity