Since 1996 Allegis has provided premiere transcription services to giants of the industries we serve through large, long term contracts. This volume and stability allow the opportunity to provide work to a large and growing team of transcriptionists across the country. Integrity, care, and connections with our transcriptionists are integral to our success and set Allegis apart as a contract of choice.
Allegis Transcriptionists work remotely as independent contractors, providing high quality legal and insurance transcription. Contract work is available for a wide range of experience types and amounts, including options to begin transcription work for the first time.
Working with Allegis
Allegis offers fair market per page pay rates including a 30% pay increase for AAERT certified transcriptionists. Additionally you will find access to a stable abundance of work and significant growth for the foreseeable future. We also offer:
- A quality development program to introduce standards and processes
- A transcription community network with discussion forum and resource library
- Transparent QA feedback program
- Accessible support team
Allegis requires the ability to successfully discern multi-speaker audio recordings and transcribe content completely, accurately and in adherence to formatting standards; all done consistently, independently, and within quality requirements. This also includes:
- Fast and accurate typing and word processing
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Discerning content through audio recording challenges and accented speech
- Processing, and responding well to quality feedback
- Reliably meeting established deadlines
- Available and willing to commit time to an initial quality development program
- Availability to meet per-week production minimums
- Up-to-date PC with Microsoft operating system (8+), anti-virus protection and Word (2013+)
- High-speed internet connection
- Foot pedal, headset and audio player (for legal work)
- Proficient, self-sufficient hardware and software use and maintenance
This is an Independent Contractor position and as such is ineligible to participate in any Allegis employee compensation or benefit programs. Work will be on an as needed/as available basis, all equipment used will be that of the Independent Contractor's, and the work location will be virtual and at the discretion of the Independent Contractor. All work must be conducted by transcriptionists based within the United States.
Apply before or after BlueLedge course work. As the national leader in deposition services, Veritext will help you get to work fast! Learn more about Veritext (https://www.veritextcommunitynetwork.com/home) and Allegis (https://community.allegistranscription.com/home)