Position: Product Manager (Courtside)
This person will lead the Courtside transcription service for the organization. This will include communicating with all clients and providing regular updates to executive leadership. The product manager will respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner and provide recommendation based on the specific needs of the client. The selected candidate will work with other departments to establish the best process to implementation for customers, this includes order placement, purchasing, and access to service, and training. The product manager will ensure all customers have proper training tools upon purchase of the service. They will use existing organizational CRM and communication tools to facilitate the processes. They will promote transcription services to already existing company clients.
The responsibilities of the Product Manager Courtside include but are not limited to the following:
- Is the point person for all matters related to Courtside Product; and will oversee the construction of the Courtside department within the organization, in partnership with senior leadership.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients in the field of electronic court reporting and court reporting technology.
- Establishes a full- service process for customers who purchase Transcription services and creates supporting SOP documentation.
- Applies knowledge of court reporting and court reporting technology to match the right service to the needs of a particular client.
- Answers all queries concerning services, products, uses, and the court reporting industry at large.
- Utilizes organization CRM, Salesforce to report results and confirm orders are processed accurately and efficiently, working with Salesforce administrator.
- Manages all sales leads.
- Provides demonstration of transcription service Courtside.
- Actively participates in applicable social media groups, i.e.: LinkedIn, Court reporting organizations, etc.
- Provides necessary training materials/links for all customers upon purchase of transcription service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as a Court Reporter
- Prior experiences using transcription technology services and products.
- AAERT certification (American Association of Electronic Reporters and Transcribers) preferred
- Prior CRM experience
- Previous experience writing SOP documents preferred
- Prior leadership experience
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical/functional skills and ability to grasp technology concepts quickly.
- Superb communication skills
- Drive for results and initiative, the selected individual will be establishing processes related to product and building the department.
- Approachable and easily able to build rapport.
- Time Management and ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized.
- Fort Lauderdale offices
- Occasionally as needed.