Superior Reporting Services is looking for Legal Transcriptionists to expand our growing team. We are seeking either independent contractors or employees in full-time, part-time, or casual positions. Compensation is production-based and varies by quality level.
- Work independently from home.
- Produce transcripts in Microsoft Word from deposition and trial audio recordings primarily.
- Choose assignments from online company Job Board.
- Consistently complete and return assignments by their due date.
- Maintain agreed schedule and minimum hours. (Employees only)
- Coordinate all schedule flexibility with the Operations Team (Employees only)
- Follow assigned formatting requirements based on client and jurisdiction.
- Exceed 99% accuracy in accordance with Superior's quality standards.
- Review QA feedback, redlines, and retrospective reviews for continuous improvement.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Committed to responsiveness, timeliness, and professionalism.
- Reside in and eligible to work within the United States.
- Detail-oriented with careful attention to grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Able to transcribe 12+ audio minutes per hour.
- Previous legal transcription experience required.
- AAERT certification preferred but not required.
- Reliable internet and computer with MS Word and transcription foot pedal.
Pay biweekly via direct deposit with competitive page rates; current employees earning between $20 - $27 per hour. In addition, after a 60-day probationary period, Superior offers full-time employees a generous benefits package, including a Healthcare Stipend, Simple IRA with 3% match, and Paid Time Off.
Apply Online at: https://www.superiorreporter.com/openings
Headquartered in Tennessee, Superior Reporting is an equal-opportunity employer of Certified Digital Court Reporters and Transcribers to ensure accurate capture of the record. Our firm specializes in producing a quality record of every court proceeding that you can trust will be delivered on time exactly the way you expect it.