JOB DESCRIPTION ~ EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Tried ability and experience in supporting executive level staff.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and time sensitive environmen
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed deci
- Experience in calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events.
- Possess a "can-do" attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and strong sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Direct experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and upmost secrecy.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the CEO.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor and good with people.
- Experience planning, managing, and executing large scale events.
- Must be tech savvy in troubleshooting a variety of technological issues such as hardware and software, proficient in MS Word, Excel, and QuickBooks on a PC environment only.
- Maintain data bases, contracts, remain in compliance of contracts, and make sure we renew our memberships required by the State and IRS.
You will provide full executive administrative support to the President, CEO of two different types of businesses and general support to the support team. You'll manage cross-functional calendars; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls; quickly develop an understanding of the team’s operations, culture, policies and procedures; have consistent interaction with top Executive; handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
I am looking for someone to apply strategic thinking, who can understand the business and see the "big picture."