Established in 2005 by court reporting professionals, eScribers has grown to become the leader in reporting and transcription services for courts and government agencies across the US and UK.
Our company is private equity backed and growing rapidly worldwide, leading the court reporting market in technology innovations and client services. With customers across the US and UK, we currently hold offices in Phoenix, Virginia, Maryland, London, and Israel.
At eScribers we value professionalism, innovative thinking, and collaboration and this is what guides us in all aspects of our day-to-day operations.
Come be a part of our growth by joining our outstanding team of professionals!
Digital Court Reporter - Contractor position
eScribers is looking for digital court reporters who have reporting software and equipment. Training or relevant experience is required.
We currently have a need for reporters to appear in-person for local and travel jobs. We do have some remote work is available as well. We offer a very flexible scheduling and the opportunity to take also transcription work (for those who would be found suitable and based on relevant experience).
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Candidates must have their own reporting equipment
- Experience or knowledge of legal proceedings
- High degree of professionalism
- Be able to upload and download files and use other basic computer functions
- Have a high-speed Internet connection
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Have a current U.S. bank account to receive contract payments
Compensation and Onboarding:
You will be an independent contractor and will be compensated on a per project/assignments basis.
Compensation will include:
- Daily appearance fee
- Travel expenses reimbursed, if necessary
- Commission on copy sales and exhibit handling
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
Candidates selected for this position will be required to undergo an onboarding process that involves completion of required paperwork, review of policies and procedures, and observing/working with a mentor reporter.
Additional information about our onboarding process will be provided to candidates selected for this position.
Priority for work is given to court reporters who maintain excellent quality standards in the submission of their assignments and present high match based on their former working experience.
PLEASE APPLY USING THE BELOW LINK: