eScribers is searching for candidates who are able to appear in-person to capture the record for local government committee/board meetings. Each meeting type is regularly held on a monthly or bi-monthly basis and various times/days are available. Meetings are located throughout the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
*Experience producing meeting minutes is a plus!
While experience is preferred, we would be open to working with reporting school students or candidates with experience such as transcription, secretarial or legal experience.
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- General knowledge of committee/board meetings.
- High degree of professionalism
- Commit to meeting all deadlines
- Must have a Windows computer equipped with Microsoft Word 2010 or higher
- Be able to upload and download files and use other basic computer functions
- Have a high-speed Internet connection
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Have a current U.S. bank account to receive contract payments
Compensation and Onboarding:
You will be an independent contractor and will be compensated on a per project/assignment basis.
Compensation will include:
- Hourly appearance fee
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
Candidates selected for this position will be required to undergo an onboarding process that involves completion of required paperwork, review of policies and procedures, and observing/working with a mentor reporter.
Additional information about our onboarding process will be provided to candidates selected for this position.
Please submit application through: Meeting Minutes/Recorder - Scottsdale, AZ | Contractor Position