FREE BLUELEDGE WEBINAR
COVERING A COURT PROCEEDING
This webinar will explore the key function of being a court reporter for a courtroom proceeding, no matter if you work for an agency or if you are an official reporter assigned to a specific judge/courtroom. In addition to following proper protocol, there is certain proficiency and professionalism that a court reporter is expected to have when working in a courtroom.
Whether you are a student soon to take your first preceding or a veteran who covers court regularly, our panel of experts will have tips and tricks for you.
This webinar is approved for 0.10 AAERT CEUs.
SIGN UP NOW
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How to best work with courtroom staff
- Understanding courtroom layout
- Working with installed equipment
- Setup/breakdown of mobile equipment
- Courtroom procedures
- Court-specific annotations
- Transcripts of court proceedings
- BENJAMIN JAFFE, Court Reporting Industry Expert
- MERRITT GILBERT, CER, DCR | Manager of Training Operations, BlueLedge | Certification Chair, AAERT
- ROSALIE KRAMM, SCR, CRR | Veritext Principal
BlueLedge is an AAERT approved training center, preparing students for national certification in digital court reporting and legal transcription.