No previous experience with Digital Court Reporting required!
We are currently looking for 1099 contractors!
This is the perfect position for anyone that needs a position that has flexible hours or if you just want to work part time!
Ability to type 50 words per minute is preferred. The ideal candidate must possess strong grammar and punctuation skills, computer skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multitask are required. Selected candidates will be required to submit to a typing test and tests for grammar, spelling and punctuation.
If you have had previous experience with Case Cat or Maxscribe that is a plus!
DC notary a plus!
- The position is responsible for recording and transcribing court proceedings using digital court reporting software and will be exposed to sensitive information to remain confidential.
- Administer oaths and facilitate legal proceedings (remotely and in person) on our proprietary platform
- Attends court proceedings and creates verbatim recordings by operating electronic audio recording equipment to create a clear and complete quality audio recording of legal proceedings.
- Adheres to common principles of professionalism to include being punctual and prepared; being courteous and civil when interacting with the judge, counsel, parties, clerk's staff, and the public.
- Remains as a neutral observer during court proceedings, refrains from causing disruptions to the proceedings; and exercises the highest levels of professional integrity in the disposition of job responsibilities. Must be able to work independently.